Monday, May 5, 2014

update Andy Collins - The Storys

March 14th 2014


Hello all...been a while. ...x
Just letting you all know that a hectic period of recording starts in a couple of weeks ....hopefully culminating in an album for late spring release .....nothing like a good deadline to get the creative juices flowing haha ....will keep yoh posted ......right ....back to work !!!!!! X



April 14 2014

Hey all ...back in Studio week after next. ...it'll be 5 songs done and 5 to go ......loving this new adventure x

1 comment:

  1. You are one of the most excellent and underrated groups I have ever heard, but tell me this, when do I get to see you in Oregon? You have to make the jump across the pond. Hell, man, I'll make Texas bar-b-que and we'll have micro-brewed beer you lads/lass know nothing about. Why cheat yourselves when the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. and Canada would make you legends? Unexplored alcoholic libations are the key, though, to my plotting. I have a step-sister in England and speak the language; as an Irish/Scot I know the cure to the lure. What more do you need, I ask you?

    ReplyDelete